Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Just Picture My East Coast Life

Note: I am not in the habit of making caveats for lack of humor, but this will NOT be funny - do not expect to laugh or cry or have experience any outlayers of the emotional bell curve. The blogging world has eaten a few of my blogs - so I now resist the urge to re-create something I have already spent time upon. However, I want you all to know the goodness of these past weeks in their pure picture form with minimal comment.

SEPTEMBER:




Apple picking in Western Mass with the DeJongs was so much fun - Cara and I even canned our own applesauce.


Brett is excited because he's about to fill the bag he's holding with 1/2 bushel of apples.









Best-friend JR and husband Cameron visited Boston. Pumpkin-Spice lattes, the Freedom Trail and best friends are more than a recipe for a good good time. We love the Jones’ & Freedom!









Went to Fenway Park with Harvard students & friend Matt DeJong! So fun! I am officially a fan of the Sox - including the Green Monster and Big Papi. I’ve been warned that if I get too close they’ll ‘break my haa’t” - I'm a little afraid.

OCTOBER:

New Harvard friends at a Cranberry Bog in Cape Cod - we love Agritourism!


We met with friend Dave in New York City where he lives and attends NYU law. We took this picture with magazines that were written in NYC or with NYC in mind. We assume that this proves that our location is New York, not let's say... Davis, CA.


I'm in a Book Club with ladies from the Boston area, organized by the great and illustrious Cara DeJong (pictured to my immediate left). It is so much fun! Last month we read The Other Boleyn Girl - - - daring and delcious. This month we're reading a memoir caled Miracle in the Andes - - - haven't read it yet, but everyone who isn't a big slacker like me is saying "omg, erin you have to read this book, it is changing my life, seriously!".... so I guess we all should read it (I haven't heard such lofty claims since Ms. Portman's review of the Shins) So, read... and read non-school literature (either assigned or themed) it's good for you and will make you more human, I promise.

Till we meet again,
Erin

No comments: