Friday, August 18, 2006

Cambridge... and other things to talk about more.
Hi friends. Just a quick little note to say that Brett and I have arrived safely in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We have some sweet digs and are spending all the time I should be spending writing my thesis organizing the house. We are thrilled to be in this place of elitist learning, opinionated sales-people, east-coast sarcasm, and real honest-to-god seasons. We do not have internet or a land line or good t.v. reception - but that's okay because I've always wanted to live in the 1900's. Anyways, we are missing all our California friends and family. More on all of this later - for now I have to leave my current post (sitting in front of a closed cafe/local grocery that has free wireless) and return home to unpack salad tongs into a drawer.

Love Love Love from the Eastside.


2 comments:

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

I want more! P.S. Holly's Top Five is back.

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

you need to blog more.