Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Blog Returns


So, it's already the fall here in New England - and i'm a tool because my posting has consisted of nothing more than a lame midnight post on packing and a video flashback. But, sadly I have not much better today. A picture of us in the fall colors along the Minuteman Trail. I post this so y'all readers know that Brett and I are still alive and kickin'.
We went to Maine to see the colors and take a mini-break. It was beautiful, I highly suggest it.

That's all for now.
Will write again when I have something to say.

Erin

2 comments:

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

That scarf is kickin'!! Where did you get it? (The Maine one - not the Burberry scarf I found for you in the bushes at the Garth).

erin said...

question: how do you give your blogs titles???
answer: florance, italy