Wednesday, April 01, 2009

you get sprung

little girl morning nap has ended. look out the window. the ground: boring brown, trees: bare bones, sky: hazy shade of winter. guest are coming, need milk & wine - essentials. time for trader joe's. bundle up baby. head out the door. refuse to wear uggs for the 100th time this week - tops of feet freeze in ballet flats on the way to the car. walk into the trader's. hit square in the jaw with spring for $2 a bunch. take home 30 stems.

s.a.d. held off for one more day. i question the psychotropic effects of daffodils.


my current love affair with yellow continues.
erin

2 comments:

Team Jones said...

I love the rocks at the bottom of your vase. Making mental note...

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

I am so glad I got to see these in person. I heart fresh flowers. I want to open-mouth kiss them on the face.