Tuesday, April 28, 2009

high of 94


you are infectious. you open your mouth wide wide wide when you're excited or happy or bored. you put your head on my shoulder when you are sleepy and sad. you got a heat rash on your back this weekend. you have sensitive skin like me {sorry kid}.



you are happiest when the ratio of people to you is more than 2:1. you have petite agile fingers that like to lift daddy's computer keys. you got significantly brighter when he came home today. you love cheese {much to your dad's chagrin and my delight}.



you have begun to sleep with both arms free. you can soothe yourself to sleep. you are diligent and do not get frustrated easily {unless it's about food, then there's no fury like your fury}. you shared a rice pudding with me today {both eating off the same mini baby spoon}.



you are just so very wonderful, and you are mine.

:love:
momma

8 comments:

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

Will you please move back to California TOMORROW?

Please?!?!?

Team Jones said...

perfect

Amy Grabow said...

Very, very sweet! I love the swing picture. I really want a lens upgrade. Until I save my money, I'll just admire yours :-).

Susannah said...

oh, this is just beautiful.

Heather said...

so sweet!!!

Erica said...

she is so precious!

Erica said...

she is so precious!

bachmanville said...

love it all.

and i love the blog update. i was sad another one of my friends chose this one too- it was high on my list of favorites!

xoxoxo