Thursday, March 19, 2009

ahhhhh-choo

em has a wicked cold. ugh. so much liquid nastiness leaving it's crusty filth on my baby. the quantity of which demands i call her snotface - which reminds me of drop-dead-fred and that makes me giggle a little.

for example:


thankfully, it's finally petering out. though, it has left her with the cutest and most severe sneeze.

unencumbered.






b has been telling emmie that sneezes are merely demons leaving the body, and not to argue with him - it's just science.

snottily yours,
erin

4 comments:

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

When I think of my favorite quote from Drop Dead Fred I giggle a little bit, too.

P.S. Love having a camera fast enough to capture sneezes. So awesome.

TWO DAYS!!!

joy said...

Colds are no fun! Does her stuffy nose wake her up at night or is she sleeping alright?

Team Jones said...

I don't think a sneeze should get to be that cute!

Simon Family said...

Oh, how we wish we had been around to share the snottiness. Glad to hear that Brett understands the fine science of demon releasing, and all this time I thought it was germs!!