Thursday, June 11, 2009

veritas

the day finally came when


b took his place amongst this kind of pompous mayhem


and these guys walked all around "marshalling" things
{btw none of the graduates took me up on the dare to steal one of their hats - wusses, all y'all}


where this baby crawled all over her daddy's name


and thought he was dressed so silly


and was very very poised at all times.

except when she did this with her new fancy toy gavel {thanks HLS}


and family came all the way from the left coast!


where besties-who-never-read-this-blog were being awesome.


and law school best friends were re-enacting favorite musicals


and interacting with their futures {my favorite pic of the day}


all in all, i'm a very proud wifey.

congrats to my little cum laude husband

in latin,
erin



6 comments:

Dogu said...

Am I laughing in that last picture? Wincing? Squinting my eyes at the awesomeness?

Team Jones said...

Congrats Brett!!!

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

I miss Eric.

Also, this increases my bragging rights 10-fold. I now know an HLS grad. Booyah! Instant crowd pleaser at parties.

bachmanville said...

amazing. hooray for brett! but we all know behind every great man is one amazing woman. kudos to you, too, erin!

Susannah said...

congrats to your little family! fun pictures!! ;)

valerie said...

nice, congrats Brett