Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm so over america

For the last three years I have been a loyal watcher and supporter of the fox phenomenon 'so you think you can dance' - going around thinking it was a legitimate finder & keeper of dance talent - and, more significantly, I have for many years been under the impression that the democratic process works - even going so far as to send in absentee ballots. FALSE ONE, YOU HAVE DECEIVED ME! POWER TO THE PEOPLE - HA! AMERICA'S FAVORITE DANCER - HA! ALL DIRTY ROTTEN LIES! Friends, this week's results show on sytycd has disillusioned me. I walk in a fog of pain and fear. America cannot be trusted! I won't bore you all with the gritty details and minutia of my feelings tonight, but know that I am upset beyond comprehension. Necessary facts are these: this week's decision on who was to leave the show was left in the hands of the watching American public, and America went down; plummeting to the ground in a fury of flaming ignorance & fascism. Moral of the story: wisdom cannot be left of the masses - vote independent.

2 of my favorite moments from 2 of my favorite dancers on the show.
America should be ashamed.
R.I.P.
spoiler alert








disenchantedly yours,
erin

1 comment:

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

SERIOUSLY!??!! Gev and Kherington!? I mean, I know the competition's getting tough, but helloooo...one word: Comfort. America has shit for brains.

Although, my two cents is that nobody's going to be able to beat Katee. She is by far the best dancer on the show. It just would have been nice to see Kherington get further - at least past Comfort and Courtney. And yes, I was just starting to like Gev as well.