Monday, June 30, 2008

The Start of Something New

B got me the best prize eva eva eva for my birthday 2 weeks ago. The Nikon D80 SLR camera. I am beyond pumped to embark upon this new artistic life medium with great vigor. Here are some of the most recent pics - including some more obligatory bump shots.

me and my lady lumps + bump in South Dartmouth this weekend.
((B's firm threw a little soiree for some of the summer associates at two of the partner's summer homes in souther mass... it was deliciously awkward if not a little bit contrived (I get it, if we join your firm we can live by the ocean with our kids in big-A houses all the while selling our souls to daddy warbucks, I get it... and I'm not wholly opposed) - but the food was legit good... btw, I am so in love with gazpacho shots! ))


We are so married.



The corner O'Baby in our bedroom...
What, Me? Worried about upcoming shower & space? Nah?
(enter sarcasm here)
((Also, we bought baby her first piece of furniture - ah, nursery chair goodness, as I write I glide.))


down by the river charles i'm really digging my new wrap shirt - way to go target! plus i got $7 maternity pants that don't fall down ... s-c-o-r-e !


And, lastly a peek into my possible reproductive prowess....

tay-tay cousin's baby
me

Tomorrow I leave for California for 3+ weeks. (enter Phantom Planet's "California") So get ready for some posts heavy on the shower, wedding and friend/family reunion vibe. Plus B and I get to meet our niece Joanna - recently adopted from China. Stoked doesn't even glimpse the iceberg's tip.

photographically yours,
erin

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sooo Erin you will have to share where you got maternity pants that don't fall down!!! That is a find!!!!!!
And if you get board during your little jaunt to CA email me- we could play!!!