Monday, May 12, 2008

our baby's all growns up and he's all growns up


my brother is about to be a senior in high school. he's gone to prom & kissed a girl, and he's applying to college & is growing far beyond 6 feet. he makes me feel old... and short. makes me wonder about the passage of time - how someone can go from a little punk kid to a big punk high schooler. makes me think that it will be no time before our bumble arrives. garsh. when b and i got married he looked like this:




yes, my brother gave us a wedding gift called "the gas we pass" and b had super cute spikey hair 5 years ago. and, my mom is a stone cold fox.

in closing, time does weird things.

anciently yours,
e

2 comments:

Megan Jacobsmeyer said...

oops i meant to comment here not email you your own post... totoally don't know what I'm doing. anyhowsers , I recall Mikey's black and white nursery and breast feeding in your kitchen. wow. and now you will be a milk machine in minus 6 months. I second the feeling old in comparing to your little bro.

Simon Family said...

For a second, we thought that picture of you and your bro in Yosemite was you and some random dude. Phew!