Thursday, May 01, 2008

If it's free take two...

This piece of Daddy-McCann wisdom is hard to pass up with Coldplay handing out new songs like candy. (Daddy-0's other bits of wisdom include gems like: never split 10's in blackjack - I was 7 the first time I heard that one) This new uber-opus from the UK's second favorite sons hit me as different from their earlier work. To be honest it reminded me - in a good way - of a toned down version of the Beatles' Helter Skelter off the 'White Album'. Overall, I enjoyed the listen and am anxious for the upcoming album release. For all those Chris Martin haters - sorry - but, I really like him and his somewhat toolish eco/trade-conscious ways. The album cover artwork is pretty cool - in that French Revolution Chic kind of way.



So, get the song free here. And decide for yourself if reinventing the Beatles' wheel is folly or fortune.

Ubiquitously yours,

e

ps that blog was way way to serious.

1 comment:

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

1. DIGG the new look. Bravo.

2. Let's not get too big for our britches, shall we? You can't be "ubiquitously yours" until you've blogged three times a week for a whole month. Okay? Okay.