Thursday, December 07, 2006

V is for Victory



Remember, Remember the seventh of December
My final class, finished & fought,
I see no reason why my final class
Should ever be forgot

I finished my final class for my master's degree today!!! In the eternal words of my best friend in High School upon scoring goals in water polo - You Know!! In 2 hours I hand-wrote 10 pages on ethical reasoning in regards to poverty, capital punishment and just economics. I am a final writing machine! I still have to finish my thesis, but all "class" work is D-O-double-N-E... done!!!!

So, now I feel like I just won the Karate Championship Light-Weight Title,



or scored the winning goal in the Women's Soccer World Cup.



Or perhaps, my feelings are so full that if expressed completely they would terrify the Queen of Daytime herself (see example below):


Now, a message to my thesis.

Dear Thesis,

I need to tell you something. If you knew what was good for you, you'd run...fast. Hell, I'll give you a 5 minute head start, and when I catch you I'm going to grab you by your devil horns, pull you real close and whisper these words in your godless ears... "say my name thesis. SAY IT!"

The time for your little games is over Thesis. No more messing around with me. No more holding me down. No more! The die has been cast and you are going to be a funny little footnote on my Epic ass!

Okay She-Bitch, Let's Play
-E

No comments: