Thursday, May 07, 2009

mii fit?

my wii family.



wonder of wonders - brett has given me more "free" prizes. he is an expert at using online resources to gain new technologies. we have "purchased" 2 iPods (most recently and iPod Touch for me), a digital SLR camera, multiple lenses, and now a Wii Fit. how does he do it... he is crafty and patient.

so, now i measure myself every morning {how i love getting reminded that i'm not only overweight but 10+ wii years older than i am}. however, i am not alone. em is also 4+ years older - she has really poor balance. she is also considered overweight for her height.

seriously wii fit? 6 months old. 2 feet tall. 16 pounds. overweight?


{my profile is locked. no peeking at the post-partum weight for you.}

and, the wii is nice enough to add a little belly tire for more fitness inspiration.
time to exercise.

up in the gym, workin' on my fitness
erin

4 comments:

Susannah said...

i hear ya sister! somehow the magic of breastfeeding did not do it for me. maybe because i hardly made any milk. and then i waited for the other magic post-breastfeeding weight shed that happens to some people. um, also not happening. so, back to good old sweat and less food it is. sigh.

Team Jones said...

I challenge you to a hula hoop match!

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

I challenge you to a drunken hula hoop match!!

BigRyan said...

Heard something about a Hula Hoop contest--I'm there.