Saturday, September 29, 2007

Stone Eggs in My Heart



These are two videos from my recent trip to California.

Above is my cousins Kristi & Matt's baby girl Taylor with me & my cousin Megan at my Aunt Wendy's (Mimi) house. Taytay is just beyond.

Below is my 'baby' brother Mikey on our way to the city showing me how the kids are dancing in the Bay these days - his coolness factor is astounding, or as a client referred to me this week: he is 'mos def wit the coolness'.




my relatives are funny, i miss them.

hope you had a nice swim in my gene pool,

erin

2 comments:

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

ohhhhhh swwweeeeet jezebelllll....

That dip into the McCann DNA trove was delightfully refreshing. We still need to find a way for us to be related so that I can claim Mikey as my own. I'm going to have to roll my dice for our future babies...

Janna said...

Sooo cute!

I've got a few eggs myself. We should get together and make an omelet.

A stone one (?)